This is a Groupmuse
A live concert in a living room, backyard, or another intimate space. They're casual and friendly, hosted by community members.
Bach Violin Concerto at Beloved Cafe
Lower East Side
Mon, May 9, 2022 6:30 PM, EDT
- 23 of 30 spots still available
- COVID vaccine not required
- COVID testing not required
- This is an indoor event
- Masks are required until seated
- Greeter will confirm safety precautions
- If you feel sick, stay home
- Don't bring your own drinks
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks for sale
- Bathroom available (mask required)
- Kid-friendly event
For this special Monday session at Beloved Cafe, we will welcome violinist Christine Wu for a preview program before she goes to Japan to represent U.S. in an international violin competition.
There will be herbal teas and vegetarian dishes available for purchase from the cafe.
Hope to see you! This is a recurring event at 6:30pm-8:30pm on Mondays at this cafe.
What's the music?
J.S. Bach -- Violin Concerto No. 1 in A minor, BWV 1041
Eugène Ysaÿe -- Sonata for Solo Violin in D minor 'Ballade', Op. 27, No. 3
Christine Wu, violin
Henri Dutilleux -- Trois Strophes sur le nom de Sacher
Rei Otake, cello
Felix Mendelssohn -- String Quintet No. 2, Op. 87
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart -- String Quintet in G Minor, K. 516
Exact address sent to approved attendees via email.