This is an in-person Groupmuse Concert
A live in-person performance in a living room or private space. They're casual and friendly, hosted by community members.
Theodora plays Liszt
Southwest Berkeley, Berkeley
Fri, August 12, 2022 7:30 PM, PDT
- 3 of 20 spots still available
- Bring proof of COVID vaccination with booster
- COVID testing not required
- This is an indoor event
- Masks are required for the entire groupmuse
- Greeter will confirm safety precautions
- If you feel sick, stay home
- Bring your own drinks
- Bathroom available (mask required)
- Not accessible
Theodora Serbanescu-Martin is in the Bay Area before heading off to Cornell for her final year of grad school. If you've heard her play, you know this is an event not to be missed. Program:
Schubert-Liszt, Die Stadt (from Schwanengesang), S. 560
Berlioz-Liszt, Marche du supplice (from Symphonie fantastique), S. 470
Liszt, Rèminiscences de Norma after Bellini, S. 394
Brahms, Theme and Variations in D Minor, Op. 18b (arr. Sextet Op. 18a)
Liszt, Totentanz, S. 525
Solo piano transcriptions by (mostly) Liszt and Brahms including Reminiscences de Norma, Totentanz, and Brahms’s Sextet op. 18b.
Exact address sent to approved attendees via email.
Sign up or Login to leave a comment.