This is an Indoor Groupmuse.
A live, in-person performance in a host's living room or another intimate venue.
Laralyn's ABCs: Absinthe, Bourbon, Classical
Fri, July 17, 2015 8:00 PM, EDT
- 25 spots total at this groupmuse
- Bring your own drinks
- All guests must be 21
Here's the deal.
I want to experiment with some different themes. (I have no idea if this is going to work.) Basically, I like discovering new cool things. You probably like discovering new cool things. We all obviously like classical music. No brainer — Groupmuse with great base ingredients with which to experiment and discover awesome new things together. Right?
I'll share some things I think are awesome:
- 1 bottle Widow Jane Bourbon (Brooklyn)
- 1 bottle Doc's Absinthe (Brooklyn)
You'll bring something you think is awesome (ideally not something you just grabbed on your way from the office):
- Maybe your favorite lesser known spirit?
- Perhaps that secret mixer ingredient you keep up your sleeve for fancy cocktails?
- Something local and interesting you stumbled across recently?
- Worst case scenario, a staple you'd be proud to share with new and interesting folks.
We'll share drinks (if you've never had absinthe the traditional way, I'll show you how) and stories and listen to awesome violin music together.
Leclair Sonata No. 5 for Two Violins
Shostakovich Short Pieces for Two Violins
Paganini Caprice No. 24
Bach Concerto for Two Violins
Exact address sent to approved attendees via email.