This is an in-person Groupmuse Concert
A live in-person performance in a living room or private space. They're casual and friendly, hosted by community members.
Trick or Treat to Some Lofty Listening
Sat, October 29, 2016 7:30 PM, EDT
- 60 spots total at this groupmuse
- Bring your own drinks
No tricks here, just a very big treat! Come and share an evening at my beautiful loft while listening to great music and enjoying a nice crowd full of music lovers. And seeing that it's almost Halloween, costumes are welcomed and very much encouraged!
- $10 minimum suggested donation for the musicians, please! * Music begins at 8:00pm sharp. Please arrive before 8:00pm! * BYOB
TIPS for transit:
- coming from the L: Get off at Bedford Ave, walk south til you hit S 4th St., turn right and walk west 2.5 blocks
- coming from the JMZ: Get off at Marcy Ave, walk north 2 blocks under the bridge overpass then turn left onto S 4th St, walk 6.5 blocks.
- Biking? there's a Citibike station right outside my building... comes in handy too!
NOTE: The entrance to the loft is right next to the bar The Woods, just to the right of it. You will see a gate. I will send out a code to all guests who have RSVP-ed.
Don't be Haydn because it's Halloween...let's drink some BOO's to "Death and the Maiden"!
...String Quartet Op. 20 ("Sun"), No. 5 in F Minor (1772)
I. Allegro moderato
II. Menuetto - Trio
IV. Finale. Fuga a 2 soggetti
(Dedicated to Prince Nikolaus Zmeskall von Domanovecz)
...String Quartet No. 14 in D minor (1824) ("Death and the Maiden")
II. Andante con moto
III. Scherzo: Allegro molto
Exact address sent to approved attendees via email.