This is an in-person Groupmuse Concert
A live in-person performance in a living room or private space. They're casual and friendly, hosted by community members.
VINIFERA DOUBLE-HEADA PT. 1
Sat, April 28, 2018 1:30 PM, PDT
- 20 spots total at this groupmuse
- Bring your own drinks
- Dogs live here
- Not accessible
We are delighted to host the Vinifera Trio (Rachel Patrick-violin, Matt Boyles-clarinet, Ian Scarfe-piano) with special guest 'cellist James Jaffe for the first show of their Groupmuse Double-Header on Saturday, April 28, with two different programs presented at two different Groupmuses in Oakland.
Why the double-header, you ask? Well, this quartet of friends will soon be setting off for a summer tour in France, and this Double-Header serves as an East-Bay tour-kickoff event. They have dozens of major works to present on their Euro-Tour, and they wanted to showcase so many of them that one single Groupmuse could not contain it!
VINIFERA DOUBLE-HEADA PT. 1, THE PROGRAM
• Ludwig van Beethoven
- Piano Trio in D Major, op. 70, no. 1 (“Ghost”): I. Allegro vivace e con brio
- Trio in B-flat Major for Clarinet, 'Cello & PIano, op. 11 (“Gassenhauer”): II. Adagio
- Sonata No. 3 in A Major for 'Cello & Piano, op. 69: III. Adagio cantabile; Allegro vivace
• Mason Bates: Red River Quartet for Clarinet, Violin, 'Cello, Piano & Electronics
• George Gershwin: An American in Paris
** NOTE: The program will start promptly at 2:00 PM! **
Here's a link to information on Part 2 of the Double-Heada:
A trio of Beethoven
-1st mvt “Ghost” Trio
-2nd mvt Op. 11 trio for clarinet cello and piano
-3rd mvt. Op. 69 Cello Sonata
Mason Bates “Red River”
Gershwin’s American in Paris
Exact address sent to approved attendees via email.