This is an outdoor Groupmuse
A live in-person performance in a backyard or another outdoor space. They're casual and friendly, hosted by community members.
Concert on the Lawn
Sat, July 21, 2018 6:00 PM, EDT
- 21 of 30 spots still available
- No COVID-19 restrictions
- Don't bring your own drinks
- No bathroom at this event
- Not accessible
Ascension Lutheran Church is looking forward to hosting a summer evening of classical music. Bring a chair or a blanket and some food and enjoy listening to some great local musicians. The event will be held on the lawn behind the church. If it rains, the concert will move inside the church.
What's the music?
1) Recuerdos de la Alhambra-Tarrega (arr. B. Baldassari)
2) Valse Poeticas-Enrique Granadas
3) Untitled Reel, Swining on the Gate (Celtic set)-Traditional Irish (arr. John Dowdall and Jan Boland)
4) Etude Melodiques no. 1-Carlo Munier (arr. Joel Michael-Schwartz)
5) Allegro from Fantasia no. 1, Dozzina 1-G.P. Telemann
6) Libertango-Astor Piazzolla (arr. Klaus Jackle and Joel Michael-Schwartz)
7) Valse Romantique-Carlo Munier
8) Zorongo-Allan Alexander
9) Moldavanka-Traditional Romanian
10) All of Me-Marks/Simmons (arr. Joel Michael-Schwartz)
Exact address sent to approved attendees via email.