This is a Groupmuse
A live concert in a living room, backyard, or another intimate space. They're casual and friendly, hosted by community members.
Strings on Dunster
Jamaica Plain, Boston
Sun, January 19, 2020 5:00 PM, EST
- 9 of 23 spots still available
- No COVID-19 restrictions
- Bring your own drinks
- No bathroom at this event
- Cats live here
- Not accessible
- Welcome! I have hosted before and it was a fabulous experience for all involved.
- There is plenty of street parking in the neighborhood.
- If you BYOB, please make it white wine or beer - no red wine please
- I hope you're not allergic to cats - I have one.
- Besides driving, the best way to get here is via the #39 bus. Get off at 775 Centre Street/The Monument, walk up Eliot Street (it begins at the monument) one long block, left on Dane, right on Dunster - my house is 2nd from the corner.
- I will provide light snacks - feel free to bring something, but only if you want.
What's the music?
Haydn: String Quartet in C Major, Op. 20 No. 2
Webern: Langsamer Satz
Hennessy: Inion Ni Scannlain / Bach: Minuet II (arr. Maura Shawn Scanlin)
Exact address sent to approved attendees via email.