Take care of everything on this list to ensure a successful groupmuse!
COVID-19 safety preparations
Pick up some
extra masks and hand sanitizer
for check-in, and
for your bathroom (if there is one).
Email pictures of receipts to [email protected] with your Paypal or Venmo info and we will reimburse you up to $25 directly.
- Set up a check-in table, chair, or simple sign at the entrance asking guests to wait to be checked in.
Print out a
(or make your own),
and have guests fill it out at check-in.
They can also check-in on their phones at
and show you the confirmation screen.
Please hold onto the sign-in sheet for 2 weeks after the show; if someone tests positive for COVID-19 we'll ask you for a picture of it so we can contact everyone!
Emcee your groupmuse
- Gather everyone together for the music (no side conversations).
- Give the Groupmuse spiel:
- Welcome guests to your home.
- Explain what Groupmuse is.
- Introduce the musicians.
After the music (and once during intermission!)
remind everyone to pay the musicians,
either with cash in the bowl,
or at groupmuse.com/pay.
Pro tip: After 10-15 minutes, walk around with the bowl for "last call."
Uphold our Community Standards
- Say hi to everyone!
- Be respectful of the music, the artists, and the crowd!
- Promote a safe environment.
- Make sure folks are comfortable (i.e. older groupmusers have chairs, etc.)