Take care of everything on this list to ensure a successful groupmuse!
Prepare for success
- Ask friends and community members to RSVP on groupmuse.com.
- Set up floor and chair seating — no rows of chairs!
Emcee your groupmuse
- Gather everyone together for the music (no side conversations).
- Give the Groupmuse spiel:
After the music, make sure the payment bowl gets to everyone who’s paying cash.
Pro tip: After 10-15 minutes, walk around with the bowl for "last call."
Uphold our Community Standards
- Say hi to everyone!
- Be respectful of the music, the artists, and the crowd!
- Promote a safe environment.
- Make sure folks are comfortable (i.e. older groupmusers have chairs, etc.)