This is an in-person Groupmuse Concert
A live in-person performance in a living room or private space. They're casual and friendly, hosted by community members.
Beloved Music at Beloved Cafe
Lower East Side
Mon, March 7, 2022 6:30 PM, EST
- 24 of 30 spots still available
- Bring proof of COVID vaccination
- COVID testing not required
- This is an indoor event
- Masks are required until seated
- Greeter will confirm safety precautions
- If you feel sick, stay home
- Drinks for sale at this groupmuse
- Bathroom available (mask required)
- Kid-friendly event
Violinist-violist Christine Wu will lead this special Monday night session at Beloved Cafe, a wonderfully warm cafe in the Lower East Side.
This is a recurring event at the cafe on Monday evenings, between 6:30pm-8:30pm.
Beloved Cafe offers a menu of herbal teas — no alcohol! Drop by for these musical Monday evenings.
J.S. Bach - Cello Suite No. 3 in C Major (on viola)
Christine Wu, viola
Myroslav Skoryk (1938-2020) - Melodia (arranged for solo violin and strings)
Ukrainian national anthem
Pyotr Tchaikovsky Andante Cantabile from String Quartet, based on Ukrainian melody
Felix Mendelssohn - String Quartet Op. 12, No. 1 in E flat Major
Exact address sent to approved attendees via email.
Sign up or Login to leave a comment.