This is a Groupmuse
A live concert in a living room, backyard, or another intimate space. They're casual and friendly, hosted by community members.
String quartet at Beloved Cafe
Lower East Side
Mon, May 16, 2022 6:30 PM, EDT
- 12 of 30 spots still available
- COVID vaccination required (honor system)
- COVID testing not required
- This is an indoor event
- Masks are required until seated
- Greeter will confirm safety precautions
- If you feel sick, stay home
- Don't bring your own drinks
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks for sale
- Bathroom available
- Kid-friendly event
This is a recurring event at the cafe on Monday evenings, between 6:30pm-8:30pm. Music begins at 7:00pm.
Join us for a special Monday jam session at Beloved Cafe, a wonderfully warm cafe in the Lower East Side. This is a jam session (instead of a 'concert') because these NYC musicians are reading music together in a casual setting.
Beloved Cafe offers a menu of herbal teas and vegetarian entrees — no alcohol! Drop by any time, even if you can't stay the whole time.
What's the music?
Joseph Haydn (1732-1809) -- String Quartet in D Major, Op. 20, No. 4
Amadeus Mozart (1756-1791) -- String Quartet in B flat major ("The Hunt")
Antonín Dvořák (1841-1904) -- String Quartet in F major, Op. 96 ("American")
Exact address sent to approved attendees via email.