This is a Groupmuse
A live concert in a living room, backyard, or another intimate space. They're casual and friendly, hosted by community members.
Cello Quartet at Beloved Cafe
Lower East Side
Mon, May 30, 2022 6:30 PM, EDT
- 7 of 30 spots still available
- COVID vaccine not required
- COVID testing not required
- This is an indoor event
- Masks are required until seated
- Greeter will confirm safety precautions
- If you feel sick, stay home
- Don't bring your own drinks
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks for sale
- Bathroom available
- Kid-friendly event
Join us for a special Monday jam session at Beloved Cafe, a wonderfully warm cafe in the Lower East Side.
This is a recurring event at the cafe on Monday evenings, between 6:30pm-8:30pm.
Beloved Cafe offers a menu of herbal teas — no alcohol! Drop by any time, even if you can't stay the whole time.
What's the music?
Giovanni Pierluigi da Palestrina -- Sicut Cervus (1608)
J.S. Bach -- Prelude from Suite No. 5 for Solo Cello (1717-23)
Frederic Chopin -- Etude in Eb minor (1837)
Vittorio Monti -- Czardas (1904)
Astor Piazzolla -- Libertango (1974)
Anica Galindo -- These Feathered Walls (2011)
Exact address sent to approved attendees via email.