This is a Groupmuse
A live concert in a living room, backyard, or another intimate space. They're casual and friendly, hosted by community members.
String quartet at Beloved Cafe
Lower East Side
Mon, August 1, 2022 6:30 PM, EDT
- 6 of 20 spots still available
- COVID vaccination required (honor system)
- COVID testing not required
- This is an indoor event
- Masks are required until seated
- Greeter will confirm safety precautions
- If you feel sick, stay home
- Don't bring your own drinks
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks for sale
- Bathroom available
- Kid-friendly event
Join us for a special Monday jam session at Beloved Cafe, a wonderfully warm cafe in the Lower East Side. This week, we'll be reading string quartets.
This is a recurring event at the cafe on Monday evenings, between 6:30pm-8:30pm.
Beloved Cafe offers a menu of herbal teas — no alcohol! Drop by any time, even if you can't stay the whole time.
What's the music?
Alexander Borodin (1833-1877) -- String Quartet No. 2
Felix Mendelssohn (1809-1847) -- String Quartet No. 2 in A minor
Exact address sent to approved attendees via email.